- How do the best companies hire the best people?
- Why do “A’s hire A’s,” but “B’s Hire Cs”?
- How do you source, attract and hire the most talented people?
- What are the best interview questions and most unique interview styles?
- What are the best rapid screening mechanisms? How do you automate it?
- How do you gamify hiring?
- How do you ensure a new hire fits your culture and team?
- How do you test a new hire in a real-life work scenario?
- How do you test the quality of their work?
- Should you be ruthless about hiring the best people?
- What is culture?
- How do you create it? Can you create it? Who creates it?
- How do you maintain it? Evolve it?
- Why does every company need very strong core values?
- What are the best examples of a strong, productive company culture?
- How does Uber create culture? Amazon? Google? Apple?
- What are some examples of culture creating value?
- How do you invest in ‘culture’?
- Why is experimentation so important?
- How do you create a culture of experimentation?
- How do you incentivize “failing forward”?
- Why should you try to kill your best ideas?
- Should experiments be kept secret?
- Why are hyper growth and experimentation so linked?
- Why should you worry about progress, rather than success?
- How do Amazon, Uber and Google enable experimentation?