A very powerful video featuring Deepika Padukone
Sunday, 29 March 2015
Thursday, 19 March 2015
Thursday, 12 March 2015
Sunday, 15 February 2015
1. “Make today worth remembering.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Someday is now.” – Gaddy Bergmann
4. “Life’s greatest tragedy is not that it will someday end, but that most only live to follow directions and sometimes we end up totally lost.” – Alex Gaskarth
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
6. “There are only 7 days in the week & “someday” is not one of them.” –Rita Chand
7. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
8. “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
10. “Life’s short. Live passionately.” – Marc A. Pitman
11. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ” – Walt Disney
12. “I said “Somebody should do something about that.” Then I realized I am somebody.” – Lily Tomlin
13. “Either you run the day or the day runs you..” – Jim Rohn
14. “Leave your excuses and live your dreams!” – Paul F. Davis
15. “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever; the goal is to create something that does.” – Chuck Palahnik
16. “Live with Fulfillment, Serve with Passion so in this Lifetime you will have the ability to Die with NO Regrets.” – Randy Gonzales
17. “Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible.” – Miguel de Unamuno
18. “The here and now is all we have, and if we play it right it’s all we’ll need.” – Ann Richards
19. “I’m always scared to death that I won’t do a role justice. But fear can be a great motivator.” – Hilary Swank
20. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
21. “I want to put a ding in the universe.” – Steve Jobs
Thursday, 12 February 2015
Ben Horowitz, the author of Hard Things About Hard Things explains the phenomenon that he calls The Law of Crappy People
The Law of Crappy People states:
"For any title level in a large organization, the talent on that level will eventually converge to the crappiest person with the title."
The rationale behind the law is that the other employees in the company with lower titles will naturally benchmark themselves against the crappiest person at the next level. For example, if Jasper is the worst Vice President in the company, then all of the Directors will benchmark themselves against Jasper and demand promotions as soon as they reach Jasper’s low level of competency.
After reading the the book I did an competency audit in my small business and found evidence of this law in action and damaging my business, If you are running a business I bet you will you too..
Saturday, 7 February 2015
Tuesday, 27 January 2015
I was so excited to attend the Abundance 360 Summit in LA but my daughter was taken ill and I had to cancel last minute....but to my surprise Peter and his team organised for me to attend via Beam.
It was an awesome experience to work on my MTP and Moonshot....I cannot wait to be back in 2016!
In Los Angeles from London via Beam Pro